BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 8, 2010

Photography




This is me (Priyanka Srikanth) and my friend Jaime. We most of the time go out together like eating lunch or head for the library but not outside the school as we seldom go shopping or eating together in mcdonalds.




During lunch, I and Jaime head to the library to chit chat or play games in our macbook. We loved to sit on the beanbags provided in the library.




We also go to Our space where a lot of students have fun time. We sometimes play with the beanbags or play games in our macbooks.



We are from SST as you can see us in the school multi-purpose hall with the SST banner. It is the schol we loved to have our secondary life in.




This is my favorite teddy bear, Apricot. I had it since I was 10 years old. My cousin had another teddy bear which looks exactly same as this but it is a miniature version

0 comments: